Tedlar®, a registered trademark of DuPontTM, is a polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) film that provides a long-lasting finish and protection to a wide variety of surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
Why use Tedlar®?
Tedlar® is an inert material whose non-stick properties make it an excellent protective film.
What’s more Tedlar is:
- Easily washable
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents
- Resistant to dirt, stains and even graffiti
- Has an excellent smoke and fire resistance rating
- Easily conformable
- Receptive to printing and ink
- UV- and weather-stable
- Resistant to stains and dirt
- Thermally stable
- Available in various degrees of surface gloss
- Has low levels of toxicity and volatile compounds
- Has low levels of gas and vapour permeability
Areas where Tedlar® can be used.
Tedlar® is a film that finds applications in many different sectors including:
- Release agents for Composites
Watch Tedlar’s presentation
Garzanti Specialties & DuPontTM.
At Garzanti Specialties we have entered into a partnership with DuPont™ with the aim of promoting Tedlar® films to the Italian market. For any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.